You will probably be amazed by just how many different issues hypnosis can help with. Most people know that hypnosis can be helpful for smoking cessation , weight loss and eliminating fears and phobias. However, you may be more surprised to find that it can help you to pass your driving test or become better at public speaking.
When asked the question, “Can hypnosis help with my problem or goal?”, most hypnotists would answer “no”, if it’s purely a physical problem, but “yes” if there is any kind of a psychological aspect to the problem or goal. An example of this would be that hypnosis could certainly not help you to grow back a lost limb, but there is good evidence to show that hypnosis can help with phantom limb pain. Hypnotists are not, for the most part, medically trained, and so will not aim to treat medical or psychiatric illness, unless under a doctor’s supervision.
Hereś a list of some of the issues that hypnosis can help:
* Lose weight
* Quit smoking
* Calm stress, fear, depression & conflict
* Promote deep relaxation
* Break habits, compulsions and addictions
* Create joy, happiness & a new outlook
* Enhance productivity at work and school
* Improve memory
* Promote deep sleep
* Eliminate fear of public speaking
* Build confidence and self-esteem
* Overcome fears and phobias
* Achieve peak sports performance